TYPES OF EXTENSIONS
I-TIP / MICROLOCK EXTENSIONS
I-Tip Extensions are used with the strand-by-strand micro lock application. The cylinder locks the extension into place on the client’s own grouping of hair.
KERATIN BOND EXTENSIONS
The bonds are made of pure keratin and allow perfect fusion with your hair. The bond is created by applying heat and each strand is perfectly bonded to your hair.
TAPE IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
Tape-In Extensions have become extremely popular due to their easy application method. The hair is held in place by double-sided tape and your own hair is sandwiched in between.
CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
Clip-In Extensions are a quick way to have a new look without any permanent attachment. They are easy to clip in/easy out and perfect for a night out, holiday or special event!
HAIR EXTENSIONS MYTHS VS. TRUTH
MYTH 5: HAIR NEEDS A BREAK BETWEEN EXTENSIONS…
Truth: Professionally applied and removed extensions can be worn continuously. In fact, many of the extensions brands we stock are reusable.
MYTH 4: EXTENSIONS ARE PAINFUL AND UNCOMFORTABLE…
Truth: You may experience slight sensitivity for the first few days of the extension installation, but this will pass once the extensions have settled in the hair.
MYTH 3: PEOPLE CAN SEE WHEN YOU ARE WEARING EXTENSIONS…
Truth: Our extensions are applied to look completely natural from every angle. Our stylists will cut and style both your hair and your extensions for a seamless, undetectable look.
MYTH 2: EXTENSIONS LIMIT YOUR LIFESTYLE AND STYLING OPTIONS…
Truth: As long as you maintain your extensions correctly you can swim, go into saunas and steam rooms, and wear all of your favourite styles.
MYTH 1: HAIR EXTENSIONS DAMAGE THE HAIR…
Truth: Any chemical or mechanical service can compromise the hair. Professional hair extensions followed by the correct procedure will cause less damage than any traditional chemical service done on the hair.
EXTENSION CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Ensure that only professional hair care products designed specifically for your hair type as well as extensions are used.
- Sleep or exercise with hair tied up loosely to avoid extensions from getting tangled.
- Never brush hair upside down or use a brush that is not specifically designed for extensions.
- Never apply a heated styling tool to the bonds of your hair extensions and always use a medium heat setting.
- Book and attend your extension specific maintenance appointments to ensure that hair extensions are professionally maintained and cared for.
BOOK YOUR COMPLIMENTARY 30MIN CONSULTATION WITH ONE OF OUR QUALIFIED EXTENSION EXPERTS.
Sandton City | 011 028 8830
Hyde Park | 011 327 6524
Eastgate | 011 622 9491
Cresta | 011 678 8724
FX1 | 011 678 6868